Effective date: April 15, 2021
La Mondiale Du Transport (hereinafter "we" or "our" operates the website https://lamondialedutransport.com/index.php (the "Service") and all subdomains related to the domain.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the options associated with that data.
Collection and use of information
We collect different types of information for various purposes in order to provide and improve our Service.
Types of data collected
- Personal information
When you use our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Cookies and usage data
- Country and time zone
We can also ask:
- Facebook (facultatif)
- Twitch (facultatif)
- Usage data
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This usage data may include information such as the type of browser on your computer, the browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on these pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. Please note that we do NOT track Internet Protocol (IP) addresses.
- Tracking data and cookies
You can ask your browser to reject all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain parts of our Service. Examples of cookies we use:
- Session cookies: we use session cookies to make our service work.
- Preference cookies: we use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security cookies: We use security cookies for security purposes.
Use of data
La Mondiale Du Transport uses the collected data for various purposes:
- Provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you of changes to our service
- To allow you to participate in the interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- Provide customer service and support
- Provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service.
- To monitor the use of the Service
- Detect, prevent and resolve technical problems
- Data transfer
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction. If you are outside of the Americas and decide to provide information to us, please note that we transfer data, including Personal Data, to and process it there.
- Legal requirements
La Mondiale Du Transport may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of La Mondiale Du Transport
- To prevent or investigate any irregularities in relation to the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability
Your rights over your personal data.
In accordance with GDPR laws, we must allow the following:
- Access to all your personal information. (Accessible via data dump)
- Correction and deletion of data.
- Limitation of processing and opposition.
- File a complaint with the Information Commissioner
- If you want to do any of the above, please contact us.
by email: email@example.com
- Data security
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we make every effort to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Service providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service (“service providers”), to provide the service on our behalf, to perform service-related services, or to help us analyze how our service is used. These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
- Links to other sites